English Letter Writing for J.S.C/S.S.C Exam Bangladesh (Part: 03)

A letter to your friend 'inviting him to join the marriage ceremony and inviting him to a picnic'.

05. Write a letter to your friend inviting him to a picnic.
Rajdhani High School,
Dhaka.
The 13th June, 2012
My dear X,
Our annual examination is just over. You will be happy to know that we are going to enjoy a picnic at the national Park at Rajendrapur on Friday next. All the students of our class will join the function. Our Mathematics teacher, Mr. Abdus Salam has kindly consented to accompany us. On Friday at 8 a.m. we shall start for the picnic spot from our school by a hired bus. We shall take all necessary food-stuffs, utensils and some musical instruments with us. We shall spend the whole day there. I expect, if would be an enjoyable day. I shall be very glad if you accompany us to the picnic. My friends will also be very glad to find in our midst on the happy day. Your absence will make our whole merriment flaccid.

So, please don’t forget to come. Convey my best regards to your parents. With best wishes.
Your ever,
'Y'
To From
Name: X
Vill: Pangasa
Post: Dhormatola
Dist: Kaligonj
Name: Y
Rajdhani High School,
Dhaka

06. Write a letter to your friend inviting him to join the marriage ceremony of your elder sister.

Chittagong Collegiate School,
Chittagong.
The 10th May, 2013
My dear X,
I was very glad to receive your letter yesterday just after my return from school. You will be glad to know that the marriage ceremony of my elder sister is going to be held on the 20th instant. It will be celebrated at our residence at 7 p.m. All arrangements have been made for the entertainment of a number of guests. I shall be happy if you kindly join the function and attend the dinner. My parents will also be very glad to find you in our midst on this happy occasion. Do not forget to arrive in time.
I am well. Please convey my best regards to you parents.
With love and best wishes,
Your loving friend,
Y.
To From
Name: X
Vill: Jakirpur
Post: Dharmatata
Dist: Narayangonj
Bangladesh
Name: Y
Chittagong Collegiate School,
Chittagong.
Part: 01 Part: 02 Part: 03 Part: 04 Part: 05
Share on Google Plus
    Google Comment
    Facebook Comment